Chavez-Vilchez: Sharing Residence Rights is Caring

According to Chavez-Vilchez, the third-country national parent of a child who is a Union citizen may get a right of residence, even if the other parent is a Union citizen. Is this just another application of Zambrano or does it change the whole approach?

Read full article on