Inferring with Primary Students: Christmas Inference Detectives Activities for Kindergarten and First-Grade Inferring with Primary Students: Kindergarten and First-Grade Inferring is an important comprehension skill for young readers to have and I love giving them lots of practice with this skill. We infer each week with the story we are reading, but I also like […]
The post Inferring with Primary Students: The Case of the Missing Toy Sack appeared first on Mrs. Jump's Class.
More Articles ...
- Free movement rights over the rainbow
- The EU, Poland and the rule of law: writing a new chapter
- How to Get Started with Writer’s Workshop in Kindergarten and First Grade
- Scarecrow Read Aloud Lesson Plans and More!
- Spider Informational Text Activities
- Italy: the rise of ‘penal populism’ in a non-punitive country? - Part 2
- Italy: the rise of ‘penal populism’ in a non-punitive country? - Part 1
- Insolvency investigations: the possible effects of artificial intelligence on directors’ liability
- Why feminism is good for men as well
- GDPR: the risks of empowering lawyers, not citizens