Winter Games Lesson Plans for kindergarten and first grade. These are perfect to use during the Winter Olympics. Tacky and the Winter Games Don’t you just love Tacky the Penguin? My class has always enjoyed this character, so when I saw Helen Lester’s book, Tacky and the Winter Games, I knew I had to add […]
The post Tacky and the Winter Games Lesson Plans (Free File) appeared first on Mrs. Jump's Class.
Informational text features lessons for reading and writing while studying lions! Through close reading, students study the features on non-fiction books. Informational Text Features in Books: Lions We decided to dig deeper into informational texts and this book made it a perfect place to start! National Geographic has some fantastic non-fiction books: Here are […]
The post Learning About Informational Texts (FREE File Included) appeared first on Mrs. Jump's Class.
This writers workshop helper-free file is just for you and it is perfect for kindergarten and first-grade! Let’s take a closer look inside! Writers Workshop Helper On the cover, we have a few reminders! We have tips on how to spell words. There is an editing checklist. You will also find a student-sized anchor chart that […]
The post Writers Workshop Helper (Free File) appeared first on Mrs. Jump's Class.
Sneezy the Snowman Reading Unit for Kindergarten and First Grade is HERE! I fell in love with this adorable book a few years ago, so we decided to add it to our Reading Comprehension/Guiding Readers units! Sneezy struggles with feeling cold, so he tries to warm himself up. The problem occurs when he continues to […]
The post Sneezy the Snowman Reading & Science appeared first on Mrs. Jump's Class.
More Articles ...
- Unaccompanied children travelling by air, a human rights issue
- Terrorism, International Criminal Tribunals & the Role of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon
- Europe’s Wall – How Spain Constantly Violates Migrant’s Human Rights
- Brexit: the Government of the United Kingdom and the EU honour the Belfast Agreement of 1998
- The ‘crime of solidarity’ On the symbolism and the political message behind Court rulings
- 50 years of Space Law: The 1967 Outer Space Treaty
- Catalan Elections: Independence or Self-Government
- A Bridge over Troubled Water - a criminal lawyers’ response to Taricco II
- Introducing: Experimental Jurisprudence
- A political party exercising its right under national law to recall an elected official from office